Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 July 2007

Shopoholics

27 July – Friday

A BIG shopping day today – Leslie is starting to think like a true shopper; not how much did it cost but how much did he save! We spent 2 ½ hours each way on TheBus to get to the Outlet Shopping Centre, and it was worth the hypothermia (one WILL be airconditioned on the bus!). It is unbelievable that designers like Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hiflinger, Oshkosh, etc can sell their stock so much cheaper than in the stores and soooo much cheaper than in Australia. We arrived back at our hotel with quite a few bags – Les does like shirts! We had dinner on the terrace of a different hotel tonight and I ended up with a gecko on my dinner place after he ran up my arm. The waitress said I was very brave not to scream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 2 and half hours, that's long even for a dedicated shopper like me. Of course you'll have to buy lots to make the trip worthwhile. Can't wait to see all the things you got.

Shan